Roots Farm Cafe presents
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- 4 tablespoons of your favorite chocolate bar shavings or cocoa powder (roughly 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup of cream or milk
- 1 Tbsp of Heidi’s Raspberry Jam
Use any amount of milk or chocolate as long as you keep it roughly 2 parts milk to 1 part chocolate.
- Brew 8 oz. of coffee with your regular brew method.
- Add chocolate and raspberry jam into your milk and heat it up slowly using a double broiler or microwave. (If melting in a microwave, heat the mixture for 30 second intervals and stir, until creamy and fully combined.)
- Add the warm chocolate, raspberry, and milk mixture slowly into your coffee.
- Add whipped cream, fresh raspberries, and chocolate shavings on top.
- Add a shot of Bailey’s Irish Creme, whiskey, or liquer for an adult version.
- Utilize an espresso machine instead of coffee brewing.