- 6 c rolled oats
- 1/2 brown sugar
- 1 c pecan chopped
- 1/2 c dry milk
- 3/4 c olive oil
- 1 10oz. Jar Heidi’s Raspberry Ginger Jam (strained)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°
- Line a half sheet tray with parchment paper
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Mix by hand, breaking up any clumps of brown sugar
- Combine all wet ingredients in a smaller bowl and whisk to combine (noteRefrigerate for an hour and liquid ingredients will combine easier)
- Add wet to dry and combine my hand until thoroughly uniform. Pack onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 300° until color begins to develop approximately 40 minutes.
- Flip granola and repack into a baking tray continuing to bake for 20 more minutes or so, or until golden brown.